-Application deadline has expired-
These PhD positions are associated with the center for research-based innovation DigiWells: Digital Well Center for Value Creation, Competitiveness and Minimum Environmental Footprint. They are part of the center's effort to establish a collaborative environment, which will consist of researchers at NORCE, experts from industry, professors from UiS, NTNU and UiB and a total of 17 PhD students and postdocs. At this time we are announcing the first 5 PhD positions.
We hope that the employed candidates will fit in and contribute to this multidisciplinary environment. Depending on the research interests the PhDs can also collaborate and visit the center’s international partners: Stanford University, TU Clausthal, University of the Basque Country, and UT Austin. Furthermore, the employed PhD candidates will have the opportunity and responsibility to show-off their research to the industrial partners of the center: Aker BP, ConocoPhillips, Equinor, Lundin, Total, Wintershall Dea.
The links to the positions
To apply for a position you will be redirected to jobbnorge.no, which is the official portal for announcing state positions in Norway. The applications can only be submitted through the portal.
- PhD Fellowship in Automatic Control at NTNU. Deadline: 3rd May 2021.
- PhD Fellowship within Drilling Engineering, Data Quality and Uncertainty at UiS. Deadline: 6th May 2021.
- PhD Fellowship in Electromagnetic Geophysics at UiB. Deadline: 6th May 2021.
- PhD Fellowship in Online/Offline Deep Learning Models at UiS. Deadline: 9th May 2021.
- PhD Fellowship in Sequential Decision Analysis for Drilling and Geosteering at UiS. Deadline: 9th May 2021.